Tuesday, March 3, 2009

tired and overused.

That is the feeling that i have had in my body for the last 8 weeks, as I have been working my butt off this quarter at school. tired and overused. I love my school. I love my classes. I love the sanctuary that the Kennedy Library provides. Nothing says loving like a warm library during one of San Luis Obispo's many mosoon like days. However weeks like this one, where Monday through Thursday, the earliest i will be getting home is 9 pm, and the latest will probably be around 11pm. I have videos to shoot, a research assignment to finish, a 6 page paper to write, a choir reunion to go to, an ACT meeting to attend, and generally, I think when finals week is over (March 20th, Friday at 7pm) I will proceed to deflate my brain, and have an ice cold beverage that is in someway alcholic. For those of you who don't know, I don't drink while school is in session, except for major holidays, (Thanksgiving ect.) I think at this point, I am just stressed and really in need of spring break. Three more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment