Sunday, January 24, 2010

It has been way to long....

It has been way to long since I have been up here, speaking my mind. I figure that there is no point in pursuing a career in Ag Communications if you are not willing to communicate. So here goes another shot at social media.


Update since the last time we talked: Working on completing my bacholor's degree. Hopefully one more quarter after my current quarter. Living in Grover Beach, not the best neighborhood, but maybe not the worst. SEan and I have been married now for 1 and 1/2 years, but it feels like yesterday.

Hopes and dreams: Working for an ag company in the greater quatcounty area (Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, Santa Clara), and assisting in the education of the public about agriculture. Someday children, I think Sean would be a great father. Getting Sean an education, opening a winery with my parents and siblings. Finally, getting over the fact that here in California we have a readily available supply of good, clean, and wholesome food, that is realitively inexpensive.

that is all for now. Let's see if I can get up here at least once a week.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is awesome that you want to educate the public about agriculture. We are going to need as many people as possible doing this if we all want to continue the livelihoods we enjoy so much.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete