Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last few weeks

So it has been a few weeks since the last time I was up here, quick recap: It is now the 6th week of my 10 week quarter. Simply to state, I am surrounded my a sea of deadlines that will all shortly be at the will of my pen/keyboard. Stories, projects, photos, and thoughts to get on to paper and screen before it is too late. I am surviving as best as I can.

Now onto business. Thursday, I will be going to Tulare to the World Ag Expo, to work at the I Love Farmers booth. After working at the booth, my mission is quite simple. Distribute as many copies of my resume as possible. I will be damned if I am not employeed after I graduate from Cal Poly in 4 months! I am truely looking forward to meeting representives of many of the leading companies in agriculture. I am also looking forward to possibly seeing my friend Ian; he works with the farm bureau, and it would be great to say howdy after almost a year of limited facebook communications. Only bummer: i have to wake up at 3:00 to meet up with my carpool (Abby and Jackie) so that we can arrive around 8:3o am in Tulare. WOOT!!

Tomorrow will be the day that I spend finalizing stories and contining to work on my senior project. Expected time of delivery on the Senior Project is March 1st. I think it is a very lofty and obtainable goal. Almost done with the data Analysis for Chapter 4. Recommendations will be written shortly there after.

For now, my best plan is to get more than 3 hrs of sleep tonight. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment