Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let the editing process begin!

So, it has been months since we last talked lovely blog. I am officially a college graduate. Today is my birthday, and I am supposed to be packing, but I made a decision this morning, that I will finish packing the nickknacks and that is all I am going to do. A girl only turns 27 once right. For me I think it is a little bit more like 27 going on 22. Besides the ever encroaching gray hair in my bangs, I feel young and alive. I feel this need to enjoy my days, even when there is work to be done, just breathing in and realizing that today is a blessed day, because...well it is today. Sorry, i am not my usual thoughtful, go hug a farmer self, but I just going to take this one day to reflect on things....
Happy B-Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment